Whether you’re a long-time friend and client, or learning about us for the very first time, we welcome this opportunity to acquaint you with Jonas, Walters & Associates, Inc., our executive search process, and our team of expert professionals.
Originally established as Jonas & Associates, we are a Wisconsin-based retained executive search firm that has been serving the executive recruitment needs of successful companies, public and private, since 1972. Our practice is national in scope: we have nationwide search capabilities and our clients are located coast to coast.
Jonas, Walters & Associates operates as a boutique search practice, which means…
- We take a measured approach to search, accepting only a select number of assignments, assuring you that your search is given our full attention, and
- We are keenly focused on locating, recruiting and placing the most qualified candidates for client positions in select industries, to include:
Manufacturing, Distribution, Logistics, Technical Services, Not-for-Profit/Foundation, Corporate Governance
While other search firms may have placed more executives, we know the measure of a successful executive search assignment is more than merely “filling positions.” We measure the quality of our recruiting results very pragmatically—by our client’s retention of selected candidates and the hired executive's subsequent promotion.
- 92% of the candidates placed by Jonas, Walters & Associates in the last five years are still with those clients.
- 3 out of 4 candidates have received at least one promotion since their hire, and several have risen to CEO of their organization.
- We work hard at living up to our track record; existing clients generate 7 out of 10 new search assignments.
The most satisfying aspect of our work is the evidence that Jonas, Walters & Associates makes placements that count and placements that fit. Our firm was also recognized as one of the "Very finest in Executive Search," and endorsed by John Lucht, author of Rites of Passage at $100,000+.
At Jonas, Walters & Associates, Inc. we value your business and appreciate the opportunity to make a contribution to your organization.
William F. Walters