When you and your organization face the vacancy of a key position, there are a variety of means available for filling it. But for high-level executive, professional and specialized technical positions—positions that are vital to the sustained success of your enterprise—a retained executive search firm is the most sure-fire means for locating the best executive talent.
- What should you look for in a national executive search firm?
- A national perspective encompassing the ability and willingness to identify the best-suited candidates available anywhere, at any time.
- High professional and ethical standards, assuring you of confidentiality, honesty in all practices, and objectivity in all recommendations.
- A commitment to work exclusively on your behalf, never on behalf of the candidates. (This distinguishes executive search firms from employment agencies and contingency search firms.)
- Strong familiarity with the latest tools, techniques and methodologies, plus sound analytical and technical skills.
- Solid, sustained experience in executive search.
We suggest one additional criterion: We don't pretend that this criterion is objective. We believe we are the only national executive search firm to meet it. A three-stage search process that integrates the skills of three different professionals—Consultant, Researcher, Recruiter— assigned to each search engagement, the end product of which is the broadest possible search with a precisely focused result